Friday, October 11, 2013

Paperhaus projects..... & short video tutorial

Hello hello
 
I have been so busy creating and keep forgetting to update my blog.
 
You may have seen a couple of my layouts go live on the Paperhaus blog in the past few weeks.
 
This first one was featured for the October sketch just click on the link below to see the sketch and the inspiration from the other girls.
 
http://www.thepaperhaus.com/2013/10/octobers-sketch.html
 
"She Just Knows"
 




 
Also for my monthly technique post I made up a short video. Only 3 mins long but shows a very simple technique I use on my layouts for wet stamping with gelatos.
 
I have used this technique on this layout...
 
"Pure Cuteness"
 


 
And here is the video....
 
link to my You Tube channel here: http://youtu.be/m3N1I38xLGc 
 
 
thanks for all your lovely comments you leave me.
 
And until next time....  
 
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a great idea and I have the same box of gelatos so I think I should try this technique, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sandra. I love this technique. Make gelatos really easy to work with. :) :)

      Delete
  2. These both look gorgeous ... But I've come to expect nothing less!!! Taking a peek at the vid now...short is GOOOD in my book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are just gorgeous!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Anita! Great video with a nice little technique. I'm def going to give this a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are amazing, love all the details on the back ground and thanks for the video, I am always looking forward to seeing how backgrounds can be enhanced with colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style! Thanks for the tutorials. I really need to dig into my Gelatos and play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layouts and what a great little video - totally do-able for a certain someone a bit intimidated by the Gelatos their drawer!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo