Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Cute-sie layout.....

Hello hello!!!
 
I am popping in quickly to share with you a layout which I created a little Step x Step for. 
 
You will find the Step x Step instructions over at the Paper Stories blog HERE.  
 
I love this layout, it's simple, cute and lots of texture and it suits my daughter perfectly.
 
I have used the Glitz Wild & Free collection which is now in store at Paper Stories ---> here. You will be glad to know Georgia has 20% off EVERYTHING and that includes new stock!
 
"Cutie"

 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for taking a peek and until next time.....
 
 
Photobucket

 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love how you've used the stronger paper behind but then picked up on the colours around the photo...looks fab:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! Love, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Anita! What a gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours and positive energy at their best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private tutor Westport Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo