Friday, February 25, 2011

The Studio Challenge - frames

hey!!! well it has be a few hot hot hot days over here in perth! i normally dont feel the heat but this week it has got to me. when i walk outside i start to drip n just need to get back inside to the air con! so really perfect weather to stay indoors n scrap!
thought i would try the studio challenge... all new to this site. you had to create a layout using frames.
so here is it....

Look Up
i have used: Echo Park For the Record papers & stickers, prima flowers, hessian, corrugated cardboard, paint, purple pumkin flower, dymo labeller, thickers, hambly transparency and LOTS of Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut stain.

So i have framed my pics in photoshop, I also used a frame for the date and under that is a bigger frame for the embellie cluster, also framed my lil white flower on the left.






TFL

Anita xxo

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the colour combo Anita! Great angle on your photographs and I love the way you use hessian! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my golly gosh Anita.. hwo a.w.e.s.o.m.e is your work :)) your pages are just FANTASTIC.. wish I could scrap like you.. you are so inspiring :))
    love that page, in fact, everything on it.
    Its hot here too :(
    have a nice weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this. Love your mix of papers and embellies and just love that design.
    Fab textures, fab everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix of pp and the pics are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, love the color combo and interesting details, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita you do grungy so well, I love coming here to see lots and lots of layers, textures, deatils...AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Page Anita and I love the different contrasting photos. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Anita :):):) Although I don't know what I love more...your stunning page or those gorgeous big eyes in the photos on it :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Anita... absolutely gorgeous page!! Adore everything about this page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. Love every little bit of this layout.

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo