Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stuck?! 1st November Sketch challenge

hey ya all!!!

well i have been a way bit slack lately.... scrapping has been going through my mind but just needed to get down n find time to scrap.

I thought I would use the Stuck 1st Nov sketch to give me some inspiration. I have had these little quick snaps for ages. I love using pics which show the little moments in nathans life.


Fonzie
I have used American Crafts Dear Lizzy and Making Memories papers. Lots of hand-stitching (not sure what gave me the urge!!). Finally brought a xyron.... wow!! makes it so easy to stick the circles down!!! Maya rd envelope, thickers n lotsa doodling.





TLF.

Neatz

3 comments:

  1. how cute! Love the design and the photos are gorgeous! Nice to see more layouts from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute LO.. love your mix of papers and your little embellie cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.. this is just gorgeous!! What sweet little pics!! Thanks for playing along at STuck?! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo