Thursday, November 11, 2010

Get Picky INSPIRATION challenge

Wow love Get Picky!!!! the inspiration challenge was awesome!!! hmmm all those sweets...... YumYUM

I took my inspiration for my page from the lovely colours.... had to use a rainbow of colours, and thought I would use Sweet somewhere in my title and of course HAD to have a banner!! There were lots of different sweets so I thought lots must be going on in my layout!! haha.

Its not normally my style but hey... i had sooo much fun putting it together!

The pic is of my lil boy eating his fav...... chocolate custard!!! he cant get enough of it! hehe

Nothings Sweeter than You
I have used Echo Park papers, MLS alphas, thickers, lots of doodling, string, parasol, ribbons, brad and any other goodies i could find.



TFL!!!

Neatz :)

7 comments:

  1. wow...love it! LOVE all the details! The cutting the 3D effect!! Just gorgeous! Goergeous pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay all finished looks fabulous!! Nathan is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page! Love the colours, so much to look at. Thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is sweet! Gorgeous page, you have so much going on there, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant page, those papers are fab! Love your layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fun layout Anita....those pics are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Get Picky too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute!! i love the photos!! and all the embellies!!gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo