Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MeeeGA post - lots to catch up on!!

hey ya all... i have been so slack lately havent posted any of my work so here is a mega post. Will try n keep the chit chat down to minimum.

Just Me - have done the LO for The Colour Room #23

Speedy Gonzales - I really love this new paper range from My Minds Eye, Alphabet Soup.... very good for lil kiddies

U & Me - I have used a dress pattern for the background and used a Glue Stick to stick it down so it is all crinkled up. I love the new Prima vine n flowers!

Fly - this i have done for Anna's Craft Cupboard sketch for Sept. I luv these bright papers.... ummmm they are Bella Blvd.

Goodbye Sister - this is a photo my mum gave me to scrap. I am eventually going to do up a mini album for her photos. Used a prima vine here too.

Albany - this is of our 1st holiday together with little Nathan in Albany.... i really struggle with Double LO's... so hard. I have used Cosmo Cricket papers.


Please let me know if u want to know other products n techniques I used..... i have only briefly put the details here. Didn't want to bore u with too much!! haha

Anyways its a beautiful day in perth today!! loving the spring weather.

Luv
Neatz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo