Friday, August 13, 2010

Scrap the Boys #1 August Challenge

I have just done this LO for the Scrap the Boys August challenge. The challenge is "to scrap a layout using flowers …to make it a little easier I will allow this one to be of you and your boy/s… Or if you can’t come at flowers …scrap about their feminine sides… or if you are feeling very clever… use both criteria"
This is what I have come up with. I am really loving the Echo Park Sweet Summertime papers!

Super Duper Cute (don't we all think our boys r just the cutest!!)

TFL.

Neatz

3 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog, yep he is super duper cute, and I SOOOOO love the design of your layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :-) LOVe the line of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo